|Schedule 3 or more mortgage payments with your Mastercard by end of this year, and get a rebate on the first 3 payments so that your effective Plastiq fee is 1.5%.|
You can earn up to $200 back in rebate. After your third payment processes, a check will be sent by January 5, 2018. This check will be sent to the name and billing address associated with your Mastercard used for the promotion.
For a payment to qualify, please make sure that you:
- Schedule 3 or more monthly mortgage payments by checking the box next to recurring.
- Use a Mastercard.
- Set up the first 3 payments so they are set to process between September 5, 2017 and December 31, 2017 11:59 p.m. EDT.
- Look for a notification of eligibility on the payment review screen.
Don’t see your question here? Please reach out to us.
How is the rebate calculated to reach an effective Plastiq fee of 1.5%?
- The effective Plastiq fee of a payment is the final fee amount you pay after FFDs & other promotions are applied. For example, if you schedule 3 mortgage payments of $1,000 and…
|FFDs applied||Pay a fee of||Your effective Plastiq fee is||To bring the Plastiq fee down to 1.5%, you would receive a rebate of|
|600||$60 (FFDs were applied)||2.0%||$15|
|1,200||$45 (FFDs were applied)||1.5%||$0|
How do I schedule a payment?
- Click on “Start a Payment” at the top of the screen.
- Select which business you’d like to pay from the recipient list & click “Start Your Payment” or create a new one by clicking “Add New Recipient”.
- Follow the steps to provide information regarding the payment, including amount and information that will help the business credit your payment.
- Check the box next to recurring and select monthly.
- Select the date you’d like Plastiq to start processing the payments.
- When done, click “Schedule Payments”.
For more information on submitting a payment, please check out this help article.
How do I add a card?
- Click on the card in the top-left corner (this card will be blue if you have not added a card to your Plastiq account yet)
- Click “Add New Card” (you’ll automatically skip this step if it’s your first card)
- Fill out your card information, including card number, expiration, CSC
- Click “Save card” when finished
For more information on adding a card, please check out this help article.
What does “set to process” mean?
- The date a payment is set to process is the date you’ve scheduled the payment for, or in the case of pay immediately, the date you’ve submitted the payment.