Increase revenue with expanded
B2B payment options
Now you can give your customers instant working capital with the option to accept payments by any method and pay vendors by credit card even where they aren't accepted.
how it works
Launch payments fast in your software platform or marketplace.
Plastiq APIs offer new flexibility to how payers pay and vendors receive payment. Pay via credit card, financing or bank and deliver payment by wire, ACH or check.
More flexibility for buyers and sellers
- Sellers capture payments in your existing products, zero merchant fees, security built in.
- Buyers can pay vendors by card regardless of acceptance.
Expand working capital
- Sellers get paid faster, reduces DSO up to 14 days.
- Buyers can extend payment terms up to 90 days.
Power more payer options
- Credit card and financing options enable merchants to sell inventory before they pay.
- Capture additional revenue and insights from in-product customer payments.
Secured financial data
- Encrypted AP/AR information for all buyers and sellers.
- Built-in bank-grade security and PCI Level 1 Compliance.
Modern, flexible APIs and SDKs
Security, risk and compliance.
PCI Level 1 certified, bank-grade security and the industry’s lowest fraud rates.
Fast onboarding, full control.
Developer supported integration and a powerful partner portal for business analytics on all transactions.
Everyone pays the way they prefer.
The only APIs that enable your customers to pay vendors by any payment method they prefer.
Embed easily in existing pay flows.
Web site, legacy processes, or checkout flow, Connect works within your payment experience.
Take their word for it.
What our clients are saying
“Plastiq’s APIs enabled us to seamlessly integrate our mobile app and payments capabilities. From day one, we received a ton of support from the team at Plastiq, helping with engagement and fueling the project.”
Adam Younger, COO
Everything you need to embed payments.
Access to the sandbox environment.
API solutions to start accepting payments within your platform.
API Reference Docs
The tools to integrate Plastiq Connect APIs.
See how it works with detailed use cases and sample code.