|Pay a 1.75% Plastiq fee when you make Business Services payments using a Mastercard.|
This promotion ends Monday, July 31, 2017 11:59 p.m. EDT.
For a payment to qualify, please make sure that:
- The recipient is in the Business Services category.
- The payment amount is at least $20,000.
- The credit card used is a Mastercard.
- Submit the payment between Monday, July 10, 2017, 12:00 a.m. EDT and Monday, July 31, 2017, 11:59 p.m. EDT.
- If you’re scheduling, make sure the payment is set to process no later than July 31, 2017.
Don’t see your question here? Please reach out to us.
What payments are considered “Business Services”?
Any payment made in exchange for a business-related service or good, such as paying suppliers, contractors, and agencies, will be considered as “Business Services.”
Please note that while the use cases for Plastiq are virtually endless, there are a few payment types we cannot support: credit card bills, collections agencies, paying yourself or your own company, person to person transfers, trust or retirement funds.
How do I make a payment?
- Click on “Start a Payment” at the top of the screen
- Select which business you’d like to pay from the recipient list & click “Start Your Payment” or create a new one by clicking “Add New Recipient”
- Follow the steps to provide information regarding the payment, including amount and information that will help the business credit your payment
For more information on submitting a payment, please check out this help article.
How do I add a card?
- Click on the card in the top-left corner (this card will be blue if you have not added a card to your Plastiq account yet)
- Click “Add New Card” (you’ll automatically skip this step if it’s your first card)
- Fill out your card information, including card number, expiration, CSC
- Click “Save card” when finished
For more information on adding a card, please check out this help article.
What does “set to process” mean?
The date a payment is set to process is the date you’ve scheduled the payment for, or in the case of pay immediately, the date you’ve submitted the payment.