Quickly and easily use our APIs to add multiple B2B payment options while avoiding the hassle of compliance and operations.
For outgoing payments,
Plastiq Connect helps your business customers:
- Enable card payments to all suppliers, even those that don’t accept cards.
- Use existing cards lines to extend working capital with 30-50 days of built-in card financing
- Better manage cash flow with choice of credit, debit or bank transfer payments
For incoming payments,
Plastiq Connect allows you to:
- Add a broad set of payment collection options—credit/debit cards and bank transfer—with no merchant fees for your clients
- Help your customers boost margins and accelerate collection of outstanding receivables
- Improve your customer acquisition, satisfaction, and retention
Just 12% of B2B suppliers accept credit cards.
It’s an issue whether your customers are on the buying or selling side. By partnering with Plastiq, and using our powerful Plastiq Connect APIs, we can help you solve their payment problem and enable an entirely new revenue stream.
Why partners choose Plastiq Connect
Strengthens customer engagement, and retention
Increases card spend by 30-50%
Avoids hassles of costly, complex compliance regulations
Requires only minimal technology and support
“Plastiq helped us quickly embed new payment options into our platform. Now, our customers can accept card payments without merchant fees.” John Lockhart, Billfire CEO
Partner with us