Small businesses are the lifeblood of our economy, of our communities, of our lives, and we’re here to help you navigate the uncharted territory we’re all experiencing due to the spread of COVID-19. We are committed to providing helpful resources for small business leaders. We hope the information we continually provide will help you get ideas, share advice, and gather the support you can use during this most challenging of times.
It’s our mission to help small businesses optimize their cash flow — in times of growth, or when there’s a crisis. We’ve designed a smart and secure payment solution to help you preserve cash on hand to address new opportunities, or weather a storm.
With Plastiq, You Can:
- Pay for virtually any business expense with a credit card, even where cards aren’t normally accepted, like your payroll, leases, taxes, supply-chain, and more
- Extend the credit you’ve already earned
- Leverage business relationships to get rewards and discounts
In response to the pandemic, the U.S. government has promised to make it easier to get SBA loans. We encourage you to explore the options available to you:
- Access a short-term loan through your bank or an online lender like Funding Circle
- When your credit card bill is due, use the interest-free period on your credit card to pay suppliers buying you 30+ days of extra breathing room around your expenses. You can use Plastiq if the suppliers don’t accept cards.
- Explore invoice financing and lending options through sites like Fundera